As a full-stack developer, you’ll be working on both front-end and back-end code. You may not know all of the technologies we use coming in the door. That’s OK, as long as you like to learn fast and have a good mind for the core principles of software development.
You’ll be part of a subteam of 2-3 developers working on a particular theme of items at any given time. But, we mix up those teams every few months so you have variety and exposure to both different parts of the system and different teammates.
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation write code, proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and test in ongoing sprints
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilize visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement
- Develop deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
- 3+ years of full-time software development experience (Full Stack development).
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS and have real world experience with it
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Code Igniter, symfony2)
- Experience with Database querying and administration (MySQL)
- HTML/CSS, Comfortable, fixing layout issues and switch between backend & frontend.
- Proficient in one or more key software packages such as Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, or something similar
What’ll Make You Special:
- Proficient in ENGLISH (speaking & writing)
- An innate desire for your code to operate error-free, with flawless appearance, across all supported browsers and devices BEFORE you hand it off to QA
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Be able to effectively negotiates trade-offs between product management and engineering
- Experience with AWS
- Always seeking professional growth
- Competitive salary - You will make more than you currently make
- Generous vacation policy
- New Equipment budget
- Employer-paid training for relevant skills
- Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest
- Other incentives, contests, and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more.
Work With The Best:
You will be pushed to achieve your absolute best on a daily basis. We know that “A” players attract “A” players. If you are hired, you can expect to be surrounded by an extremely talented, driven, and positive team that wants to grow and learns every day just as much as you. Get in, and you’ll be surrounded by friends, peers and a valuable and diverse network.
*** This is not a remote job, you will be working from our office in Novi Sad***